You don't want to miss the 2nd Annual Dickens Christmas on the Square THIS weekend! Saturday 10am to 7pm and Sunday 12pm to 5pm. Court Square will be transported back to Victorian England: period costumes, traditional decor, carolers, handbells, and carriage rides! Father Christmas will be in the gazebo and Scrooge will be walking around too! The local restaurants will be serving authentic period cuisine such as bangers and mash, figgy pudding, peppermint tea, scones, fish & chips and much more!
* Saturday at 5pm Lighting of the Christmas tree on the CourtHouse lawn
*Reading of the Night Before Christmas in the Chamber offices
* Punch & Judy puppet show at the Tipton County Library throughout the day
* Carriage rides will be available both days
*Bishop's Ballroom will be demonstrating period dances
* Tiny Tim's Attic will be open for children to make ornaments for a small charge; this even hosted by local Boy Scout troops
* Paperboys will be selling newspapers for 5 cents listing times of events & maps